Profile | Website | Brochure | Design Tools | Warranty | Install | Maintain | Green
ManningElegance engineered for superior performance. Engineered Hardwood flooring is real hardwood - the word “engineered” just refers to the way in which it’s made. And there are many benefits to choosing an engineered product over a solid product.
Profile | Website | Green
Cork is the ultimate in commercial and residential floor coverings providing a beautiful, easy to maintain surface rich in clor and texture. Finished with our exclusive polyurethane finish, Expanko Cork tiles will last for decades, as proven by commercial installations still in use after 80 years. Because of our long history and experience in the field, Expanko can offer expert technical support for both materila selection and cork floor restoration.
Wood flooring is timeless. It enhances the warmth of any home and complements the decor of any room.
Like a fine piece of furniture, wood flooring increases in value and becomes more beautiful with time. In a national survey, 90 percent of real estate agents said that houses with wood flooring sell faster and for more money.
Wood is a natural resource, renewable and recyclable. Buildings, barns, ships and other structures made of wood often find a second life in wood flooring, cabinets, walls and ceilings. And leading allergists agree that wood floors are the perfect choice for a healthy home.
The state-of-the-art technology and almost limitless choices of today's stains, finishes, styles and designs make wood flooring one of the most practical, easy-care and versatile floor coverings today. Maintained properly, wood flooring should never have to be replaced.
At Tri-State Carpet Connections we believe an educated consumer is our best customer.
- Wood Floor Finishes
- Environmental Benefits of Wood Floors
- How to Decide Between Hardwood and Laminate
- Installing RevWood flooring from Mohawk
- Engineered Hardwood Flooring, About Hardwood Flooring | PERGO Flooring
- Mohawk's TecWood floors are the perfect combination of strength and style for all homes.
- Mohawk's SolidWood in the home makes a rich visual statement but keeps cleanup a breeze.
- Mohawk's RevWood is a revolutionary wood flooring built to withstand real life.